During July toddlers are learning about Samuel. Possible activities to do with your toddler:
- Reread stories of Samuel in storybook Bibles. Stories of his earlier life are in the Jesus Storybook Bible or Jesus Calling Bible.
- Re-enact the story of Samuel hearing God’s voice with your child. Your child can make a bed with blocks or pillows to rest on, and you can quietly call her name. She can respond, “I am listening!”
Preschool: The Good Samaritan
Preschoolers are spending the summer exploring the Parables of Jesus.
- I wonder if the man left by the side of the road has a name?
- I wonder where the road is going?
- I wonder why the Samaritan was a neighbor to the man left by the side of the road?
- I wonder what it means to be a neighbor?