DIG Kickoff: September 10th (Classes for kindergarten through 8th grade will resume.)
Volunteer Training (PreK, K-1, 2-4): September 17th at 8:30 AM
Volunteer Training (Middle School): September 24th at 8:30 AM
Volunteer Training (Infants, Toddlers): September 24th at 9 AM
During July toddlers are learning about Samuel. Possible activities to do with your toddler:
- Reread stories of Samuel in storybook Bibles. Stories of his earlier life are in the Jesus Storybook Bible or Jesus Calling Bible.
- Re-enact the story of Samuel hearing God’s voice with your child. Your child can make a bed with blocks or pillows to rest on, and you can quietly call her name. She can respond, “I am listening!”
Preschool: The Great Banquet
Preschoolers are spending the summer exploring the Parables of Jesus.
- I wonder how it felt to be invited to this great feast?
- I wonder if these people have names?
- I wonder why these people came and others wouldn’t?
- I wonder how the master feels about the guests?
You can share this wonderful video with your children to reinforce this lesson!