- Please return your family registration form by this Sunday, Sept. 25!
- Please bring a family picture to your children’s classrooms.
- Be sure to get a copy of Seeds of Purpose to aid your children in their scripture memorization this year!
In the toddler room we’ve been reading the creation account in God Made Our World (above). You might ask your child, “What are some things God created in your world?” Go on a nature hunt together and thank God for those things.
Preschool: The Good Shepherd
Preschoolers reviewed how to walk, talk, think, and pray in their worship space together. They heard the story of the Good Shepherd and spent time reflecting individually.
- I wonder if the sheep have names.
- I wonder if the sheep are happy in this place.
- I wonder how the sheep feel with the Good Shepherd.
- I wonder how the Good Shepherd feels about the sheep.
Grades K-1: The Beginning
Children in K-1st grade heard the creation story from the Jesus Storybook Bible and spent time reflecting quietly with art materials.
- I wonder how God created things with words.
- I wonder what the trees looked like that God first created.
- I wonder what it was like for the world to be perfect.
Grades 2-4: Creation, Part 2, Genesis 1:14-27, 31
Elementary students continued their exploration of the Creation story.
- I wonder what it was like before God created light.
- I wonder why God created water before land.
- I wonder why God created humans.